window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-favorites-what-made-you-happy.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Favorites :: What Made You Happy Today?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Friday Favorites :: What Made You Happy Today?

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Favorites :: What Made You Happy Today?


Happy Friday! I am so excited that the weather is beautiful today - I even spotted my first spring flowers (not sure if they are buttercups or tulips?) while picking up C from school. Plus we had an impromptu sidewalk dance to Forget You, which was blasting from a repair truck.

This week's favorites is a little different. I unsubscribed from the majority of the blogs I was following. It was starting to cause major stress having hundreds of unread posts - most of which didn't interest me anyway!

Here are the favorites that I kept in Reader
Gabby, Jordan & Liz - Is it weird that my 3 favorites are all Mormon? These gals are even related (sisters or sisters-in-law). All are moms with awesome style & creativity.

Here are the little things that made me happy today:
  • Dancing to Beastie Boys in Zumba class - and feeling like I even have more rhythm than some of the skinny girls (maybe it helps that I have more to shake?)
  • Finally getting to take a shower and even fix my hair. My straight iron is my new favorite thing.
  • Wandering Whole Foods & getting inspired to cook. Oh, and splurging on Kombucha.
  • Having a babysitter for a few hours that made all of this possible.
What made you happy today? Post a comment! Those make me happy . . . .

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Anonymous Nikki B said...

Those are crocuses! So beautiful and always the first of the flowers to peek through. I have one little purple one in my yard....

 
At March 11, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Brandi said...

Stephanie - I love reading your blog! It always brightens my day :). Other things that made me happy today: 1)Looking forward to dinner with my husband and friends at Chueys tonight (and the margarita that goes with it!); 2)Wearing jeans to work (I love casual Fridays); and 3)Eating a big, sweet, crisp apple with lunch!

Have a great Friday!

 
At March 12, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Karen said...

This is Saturday...and it is a bright, sunny, beautiful day...which already makes me happy! I talked to my two sweet granddaughters...today we are celebrating my husband's Happy Birthday... I painted with Sofia lovely colorful rainbow and balloon birthday pictures for Papa; I bought a big happy, cute daisy balloon and as I was trying to get it in the car, the daisy part broke off and floated off in the sky! Something about seeing that balloon floating up and away into the sky made me happy....

 
At March 12, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

a beautiful day at the greenway, church was a blessing not a drudge,good lunch, what a lovely almost spring day!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's Sunday now and I love this thankful blog--I think you have a new blog tradition! I enjoyed reading a good book this week (Water for Elephants), enjoyed coming home to my little fam yesterday, enjoyed going out to eat for Pat's birthday, and am currently enjoying breakfast in bed with my little fam. Happy Daylight Savings Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home