window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-favorites.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Favorites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Friday Favorites

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! We have a fun weekend planned - my sister just arrived and Caroline and her cousin are having a little party at 10:37 p.m. So much for bedtime.

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:

DIY: What I'm tempted to do with my dining room chairs 

Fashion: Cute kids clothes that come in Mommy-size versions too

Design: Kelly is in to stripes (I'm so ahead of the curve!)

Art: Aren't these illustrations & book covers lovely? (see above)

Hair: Totally on the growing-my-hair-out-plan again so I can do this - and wear stripes at the same time

Food: Can't wait to make this cake for St. Patty's Day and these for the kiddos

Now I'm signing off to participate in this holiday.

-Stephanie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home