window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-shoes.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

First Shoes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: First Shoes

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Shoes


Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend as much as I did. I took a total blog break for four days, and wow, I needed that. We did lots of fun things like grill out, visit the zoo, and make our first (and second) trip to the pool.

So now that Henry is 15 months old, I think it's time for a pair of shoes. He's crawling, pulling up, cruising ... but not walking. And I really want him to (why?! you're probably thinking). Maybe these cuties from Pediped will inspire him?

Around the house I prefer that he be barefoot. But for errands and park visits, the boy needs some shoes. :)

What first shoes do you recommend? When did your little ones start walking?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home