The Must List | May 27, 2011
Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? Yay, it's a holiday! You have an extra day for a few things you must check out to wear, eat or simply be inspired by.
- Always Just a Mom: Stephanie is hanging out with her besties in a 10-year mini-reunion. Friends + wine & cheese = fun times!
- A Bit of Sunshine: Rebekah is being intentional about date nights with her hubby with this gorgeous Italian dinner at home.
- Taking It On: XLMIC shares this hilarious video of the Houdini-esque Miss C.
- Delighted Momma: Lindsay gets crafty with clay and makes this amazing bracelet for only $5.
- I Am A Greedy Girl: Is showing off the amazing Ruche summer collection.
- Cherished Handmade Treasures: Sandy makes amazing French Macaroons. So pretty!
- Cool Kids: Betsy shares her 5 mommy must haves for summer - including this awesome bracelet!
- Making It Lovely: Nicole created this colorful print for her daughter's bedroom - and you can download it for free.
- henry happened: Stephanie turns ugly jeans into an easy DIY bell bottoms project.
Labels: must list