window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/05/maxi-trend.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Maxi Trend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: The Maxi Trend

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Maxi Trend

Recently my fashion advisory panel (Gwynnie, Kendi and Jill) have been sporting the maxi in skirt and dress form. Am I the last to recognize this trend?


I spent, oh, close to three hours browsing online to recreate their outfits so I thought I'd share what I found. Pretty much everything is under $100, and most are under $50. Cuz I'm cheap like that. :)



A few maxi dress options. The most expensive option is GP's "budget" find.


Zara long dress, $189 Free People cotton dress, $88 American Apparel a line dress, $58 Maxi dress, $50 Old Navy empire waist maxi dress, $35 Forever21 tank maxi dress, $10




I actually love the skirt more than the dress. Which do you prefer?

Velvet skirt, $88


Some heel and flat options. And I love the idea of putting a bright top or neon tank underneath.

American Apparel rib tank top, $46
Old Navy rib tank top, $8.50
Gap shoes, $90
Kvoll shoes, $62
Old Navy wedge sandal shoes, $30
Lace up shoes, $28
Dorothy Perkins blue platform heels, 22 GBP
Kimchi Blue strappy shoes, $20
Wet Seal snake shoes, $20

What do you think of this trend? Or are you already onboard?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home