window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/08/25-diy-bracelet-tutorials.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

25 DIY Bracelet Tutorials

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: 25 DIY Bracelet Tutorials

Monday, August 27, 2012

25 DIY Bracelet Tutorials


One of my very first tutorials was a braided bracelet - and with that my love of a good DIY was born. Bracelets are especially close to my heart because they are usually fast, simple and easy to wear. What more could you ask for? Read on for 25 of my favorite bracelet projects.

Continue reading...

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

this looks so dangerous! I could see me wasting many weekends having fun doing these

 
At January 10, 2013 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Brittany LeSueur said...

So cute! I need some more bracelets in my life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home