window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/08/25-diy-flower-projects.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

25 DIY Flower Projects

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: 25 DIY Flower Projects

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

25 DIY Flower Projects



My favorite Saturday morning ritual is visiting the farmer's market to pick up bunches of wildflowers. The bright colors are a cheery way to start day! I've been wanting to learn more about flower arranging, so I started a Pinterest board ... and the next thing I knew I had wasted 2 hours going down the rabbit hole of flower related crafts. You guys seemed to like the 25 Hair DIYs so here are 25 (plus a few bonus!) flower projects to add to your to do list.

Continue reading...

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Jill Turner said...

These are fun! I love the big wedding flowers!

Xo Jill

jillianturner.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home