window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/05/diy-pink-stone-necklace.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Pink Stone Necklace

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: DIY Pink Stone Necklace

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DIY Pink Stone Necklace

 

I'm having a thing lately with pink necklaces (like the one I wore yesterday), and I recently snapped a photo of this pink stone necklace at a local jewelry shop. The shades of pink are so gorgeous - but the $100 price tag was more than I could justify.

Then I happened to be at JoAnn's on an unrelated jewelry mission and found some amazing stone beads. And they come in great colors - I got pink and purple and they also had blue and turquoise. And guess what, they were only $9! I swear I've seen almost the exact same stone beads for more than $40 at other bead stores - so get yours fast!  

What you'll need:  

1. One strand of stone beads in the color of your choice. Note: The above strand is how the stone beads come. They will already be attached via large jump rings.  

2. 7 large jump rings. These also came from JoAnn's.

 3. Jewelry chain. I used about a foot of chain I had on hand. You can find all kinds of styles at JoAnn's while picking up your beads.  

4. Pliers. Not absolutely necessary but helpful.  

Instructions:  
1. Open the jump rings between the stones and insert one of the new large jump rings.  

2. Decide how long you want the necklace and cut your length of chain. 3. Attach the chain to the end of the stone strand with jump rings. You won't need a closure because the necklace will fit over your head. 

Result!
 
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home