window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/07/style-spy-purse-peak.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Style Spy | A Purse Peak

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Style Spy | A Purse Peak

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Style Spy | A Purse Peak

Hi my name is Jenna Lee from à la mode.

I am addicted to products and all things girly.
Here is a sneak peak in my purse... all of the random I things I carry with me that I cannot live without.

OK So we have:
A Lotus Wallet
A Silver Coat Bag
A Burberry Bag
Cottonelle Wipes-Always Have these!
Spin Pins- I swear by these now!
A Collar: For Ava my Pom (It's pink with little skulls on it)
Life Savers
Bubblicious- Watermelon & Strawberry Flavor
Jeep Keys- (and my skeleton key)
Burt's Bees-Tinted Lip Balm
Mad Gab Vanilla Lip Lube
& Glasses.
Now with everything open we have to add:
In the Silver Coach Bag:
3 Brushes
2 Eyeliners
Liquid Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
Mac Powder Foundation
Mac Concealer
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush
L'Oreal Liquid Liner
Nail File
In the Burberry Bag:
Wet Nap: Who knows when you'll be having BBQ
First Aide Kit
Bra Strap Holder-I use this for working out when I forget a sports bra
Tattoo Goo- I have a lot of tattoos! And its great for cuticles
Tiffany Bag filled with Advil and Tylenol
Ear Plugs- For Shooting with Frank
Toothpicks
Colgate Wisp- on the go toothbrushes
& Panty Liners and Numerous Tampons

SOOOO MUCH stuff!

Thank you for having me... hope you enjoyed a peek into my purse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home