window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/07/off-to-beach.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Off to the Beach

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Off to the Beach

Friday, July 22, 2011

Off to the Beach

Today the clan is headed to Rehobeth Beach in Delaware for almost two weeks. (I cannot tell you how many people ask me, there's a beach in Delaware?)

It's lovely when we get there but I seriously dread the full day of travel. Two kids who haven't had a nap trapped in a plane. What's not to love? We've learned a few things the hard way (like hiding in the bathroom) so I compiled my airport survival guide.

Once we get there, it's amazing. I plan to have a picnic on the beach, like this one at A Daily Something.


And make these adorable shell pets seen on eighteen25.


There's no Internet access (the horror!) so I'm going to have serious computer withdrawal. I have a few things planned that I hope you'll enjoy while I'm away. See you back on the 3rd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home