window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/oscar-fashion-favorites.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oscar Fashion Favorites

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Oscar Fashion Favorites

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Fashion Favorites

My lack of posting the past couple of days was directly related to staying up till midnight to watch the Oscars - and then there were the 4am and 6am wake up calls. So ... I napped yesterday while the kiddos napped.

Did you guys watch? What did you think?


Michelle Williams totally makes me want to chop off my hair again.


Gwyneth's song performance was a train wreck but I thought her red carpet gown was amazing.


My two other favorites were Hailee Steinfeld and Cate Blanchett. I must have a thing for the gold/cream/blush color.



Photos from NY Post

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 2, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Although thought Anne Hathaway looked very nice although didn't like her as a hostess at all. Who did you think was worst dressed? I thought Amy Adams could have looked better. Overall, a boring and disappointing Oscars in my opinion...

 
At March 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I agree - James Franco was probably the worst host ever. I didn't like Nicole Kidman at all (very boriing) and I agree about Amy Adams.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i was glad the kings speech won best picture, it's an awsome movie! and colin firth is adorable as ever.
gwyneth paltrow can't sing, someone lied to her!but she always looks gorgous.
i like anne hathaway but most hosts just try too hard and it's awkward.but if i had a body like hers i would be pretty darn happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home