window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/kid-picks-from-stylish-mom.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kid Picks from a Stylish Mom

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Kid Picks from a Stylish Mom

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kid Picks from a Stylish Mom

My first guest post is brought to you by a very talented (two master's degrees!) and very stylish mother of two. Amanda has two of the cutest - and well-dressed - girls I know. She is always in the know about what's new & hip so I asked her to give us a peek at what she's buying - or dreaming of anyway!

 

This is an outfit inspired by Simone. She is my five-year-old daughter who loves cats.  Alas, most of it is out of my reach so I will try and make it happen with pants we already own, a striped shirt (perhaps I will transfer cat image onto it), some worn out sneakers, and I think I may buy the scarf (I know the owner of mabo - she is an extremely talented mother two).

Shirt:    Little Paul & Joe
Scarf:   mabo
Pants:   j.crew
Shoes:  Minnetonka

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home