window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/09/shes-4.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

She's 4!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: She's 4!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

She's 4!


Look at my little Glamourai up there. :) I can't believe she's four!!

We had a low key BYO lunch picnic in the park this Saturday with Caroline's preschool classmates. It was a non-birthday 4th birthday celebration. (She's already had 2 cakes - how much does one girl need?)

Check out my fall-themed treats. I'm pretty sure Andrea would flunk me on cupcake decorating!


We completely lucked out with a gorgeous fall day. Perfect weather. The kids were angels. My ugly cupcakes were a hit. It was fabulous.


With Caroline trapped in the swing I used the opportunity to take some photos. For someone so photogenic it is inexplicable why she refuses to look at the camera!


Happy birthday to my sweet, sweet girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home