must list | May 16, 2011
Happy Monday! I wanted to get this posted on Friday but with the Blogger meltdown, I took a vacay. :) I had a fabulous time at my niece's birthday party, saw a semi-good movie and started and finished this book - had to read ahead but I could not put it down.
A few things you must check out to wear, eat or simply be inspired by.
- Kinderpendent: Fabulous ideas for kid-friendly projects, like this great chunky yarn headband
- Simply Sweet Home: Is anyone missing the chocolate peanut Easter eggs as much as I am? Going to have to make these homemade versions from Jerri.
- Yummy Mummy: The most mouthwatering recipes, like this amazing take on my favorite ice cream, Basil and Mint Infused Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- NYC Taught Me: Secrets from the most stylish kiddos I've seen, hands down
- Honestly ... WTF: Not only do they have the best DIYs but they've spotted the coolest flatforms for summer
- a' la mode: Shelli is ready for summer with these great new shoes (and a fabulous pedicure)
- bouffe e bambini: Hanna continues her love of miniature with these delish rosemary breads in tiny clay pots. Yum!
- style'n: The stylish Naina continues to help this mother out by sharing her favorite lip gloss brands and shades
- Babblings of a Mommy: Great summer finds from Jenny - and all under $100, like this chic orange tunic for only $77!
Labels: must list