window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-im-reading-claire-gerber.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

What I'm Reading :: Claire Gerber

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: What I'm Reading :: Claire Gerber

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I'm Reading :: Claire Gerber

My mother-in-law Claire is always reading something new & interesting sounding. She's given me some of the best books I've read - The Help, Year of Wonders, Loving Frank. I wish I lived closer to her so I could invite myself into her book club too. Check out what's on her stack.


What's on your bedside table now: The Madonnas of Echo Park by Brando Skyhorse (March book club selection)

Book you can't wait to read next: Still Alice by Lisa Genova

Last book you recommended to a friend:
Pearl of China by Anchee Min

Last book that made you neglect everything else to finish: The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Favorite book as a child:
given to me by my Grandfather, my 1st hardcover young adult book, Black Beauty by Anna Sewell

Favorite book to give as a gift:
Coffee table books of cities/states where people live or are moving to or from. Such as Kentucky for you guys.

Magazine(s) you love to subscribe to:
The Week and Philadelphia magazine

Magazine you love to splurge on at the grocery:
People and US Weekly

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home