window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/welcome-spring-with-pretty-toes.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome Spring With Pretty Toes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Welcome Spring With Pretty Toes

Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome Spring With Pretty Toes

After battling the trifecta of flu, fever and infections (ear), I breathed a major sigh of relief when both kiddos went to school today.

And 5 minutes later I started to feel guilty. It was Henry's first day at parents day out & the house seemed so empty. So I decided to go to Starbucks and get a pedicure. Cue the teeny, tiny violin. 

But it is a major mood lifter to have the toes looking presentable for spring. I usually stick to bright pink (Caroline would be proud) with an occasional foray into purple. But check out these colors that are "in" for spring, according to Allure.



Would you be caught dead in these?

 

OPI Black Shatter
Chanel Nail Colour in Mimosa
Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Wicked Green

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 11:54 PM , Blogger woman of hope and prayer said...

I am a new follower via Tiggerific Tuesday blog hop. Please follow me back.

http://womanofhopeandprayer.blogspot.com/

 
At March 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

Hey, I found your blog on Bloggymoms and your blog title was so cute, I just had to track you down lol.

And black nails for spring ... weird.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I have a thing about feet so the only way my toes are going to wear those colors are if I put it there myself. I kinda like the green! : )

 
At March 25, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Stylist A said...

I am an all time lover of nail polish... and I have to say I am excited for the crackle and the yellow is a must for spring :) Love you blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home