window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-favorites-what-made-you-happy_18.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Favorites - What Made You Happy Today?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Friday Favorites - What Made You Happy Today?

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites - What Made You Happy Today?


Happy Friday! Hope everyone has plans to enjoy the weekend - and the fabulous spring weather we're having in Louisville (if you're lucky enough to live nearby).

Here are a couple of the things that made me happy this week...
  • My new blog design! Still a work in progress, but a huge thank you to Viva la Violette. I'll be writing more about this great designer in a separate post.
  • Getting lost in the world of Pinterest - finally a place to save all of my favorite black & white striped finds! You can follow me here.
  • Celebrating St. Patty's Day with Mark - nice to get away and enjoy a burger and a Guinness together.

And my most favorite thing -
  • Pat's new heart. He came out of surgery today with flying colors the docs say. Here's to a speedy recovery. 

 What made you happy this week? Leave a comment! Those make me happy . . . .



  Photo via here

Labels:

11 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Karen Jenks said...

My husband....I love his sweet heart. And now the new and improved version and the cardiothoracic surgeon who made it so.
My family who sit with me in hospital waiting room and send their love and support.....
grandchildren who send cards and kisses to their papa....
Bottom line...my family make me happy.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for visiting, following you back! I love this post, glad to see there are so many things that make you happy.

The smell of spring today made me happy, I love this time of year...

Prayers of a speedy recovery to Pat!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Laura said...

New GFC follower from Tara's weekend hop:) Nice to have found you.

Laura
www.agoddessoffrugality.com

 
At March 19, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Anonymous Nikki B said...

Yay Pat!

Wyatt has a big hug for you!!!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family makes me happy. So relieved that Pat's procedure went well. Little Henry is now scooting around on the floor, laughing and smiling. C is running around the house with her cousin. And my darling wife reminds us of what is most important.
-Mark

 
At March 19, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Anonymous Julie RB said...

Yay for all things happy--especially new hearts!!!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hurray for Pat's resiliency and his very capable surgeon, for many more years with Papa, and for a close family who is always there when they're needed. Also, thankful for the sunshine which is finally making an appearance this spring :)

 
At March 19, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger shopping2scale Wreaths Crafts said...

I'm following you from fab friends thursday blog please come by my blog sometime when you get a moment would love to have you follow me back
http://www.shopping2scale.blogspot.com

 
At March 20, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am following you from the blog hop. I would love a follow back :) Come join my blog hop at http://www.makobiscribe.com/2011/03/welcome-to-weekend-blog-hop.html

 
At March 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Elle said...

I like the things that make you happy! Some of the same ones make me happy as well. Like St. Patrick's Day and a cold Guinness. : ) Would love to hear from you some time when you get a chance. : )
Elle
http://www.LYLASandCo.com

 
At March 21, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Anonymous Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

came over and followed you from the Classified Mom blog hop. Interesting blog. I'll go and look around more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home