window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-stylish-who-knew.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm stylish! Who knew?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: I'm stylish! Who knew?

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm stylish! Who knew?


Thank you to My Dishwasher's Possessed! for giving me a Stylish Blogger Award! As a new blogger every bit of encouragement is hugely appreciated. Of course, ALL the props go to Violet and her awesome design.

To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things.
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
I would like to pass this award on to 12 stylish blogs that I've recently discovered:








Cherished Handmade Treasures









Mommy’s Peanut Gallery

















Now for 7 things about me!
  1.  My daughter's name is Caroline Claire - she's named after her Aunt Janet Carol Ambler and Grandmother Claire Gerber
  2. My son's name is Henry Griffin - he's not named after anyone
  3. I now drive a minivan - and I like it!
  4. I have a wee bit of an obsession with Gwyneth Paltrow
  5. I love black & white stripes on pretty much anything - clothes, walls, etc.
  6. I used to work for A&W - loved the root beer floats!
  7. My family might have a blog intervention on me soon

15 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your line about your family doing a blogger intervention on you! I always enjoy visiting your site and was so glad I could pass on the Stylish Blogger to you! I am also a very proud driver of a minivan!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Dawniebee12 said...

Congrats! That IS very encouraging as a new blogger! Wahoo! Keep up the good work! www.atfirstblushbeauty.com

 
At March 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations on your award, you deserve it! Your blog is awesome, I love it!

Thank you for the award too, I really appreciate it :) I gladly accept!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it! Unfortunately I don't have the time to devote to awarding other blog, so if you'd like to give it to someone else instead that's fine with me :) Oh, and I tested my button link on multiple sites including my own and it seems to be linking back to my blog just fine, not sure why it wasn't working for you.

 
At March 21, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Elle said...

Thank you so much for the follow!!! Your blog is great! Wonderful picture, too! : ) Can't wait to read more!

Elle
http://LYLASandCo.com

 
At March 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I second Elle's comment. Thank you SO much for following! I totally relate to the minivan and the blog intervention by family comments. I look forward to reading more of your posts! Thanks!
Emily
http://LYLASandCo.com

 
At March 21, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger A Helicopter Mom said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I'm new at this, too, and am so tickled to get my first award. :)

Congratulations on your award too! Your blog is VERY stylish. I've actually sent Violet an email to ask about some help on my blog after seeing yours again.

Have a great week! Thanks again. :)
Mickey
A Helicopter Mom

 
At March 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Bear's mom (Life With Two) said...

Thanks so much for the award! I'm very excited about it since I'm fairly new to the blogging world as well-very appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Jackie

ps- I love Gwyneth Paltrow too!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! How fun is that?! I am following you from the Hop a Little Tuesday blog hop! Hope you will stop by and visit me!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 3:19 AM , Anonymous Angela Steyn said...

WOW Stephanie... thank you so much! What a lovely surprise - you have absolutely made my day! I adore reading your blog so it means a lot to receive an award from such a great blogger.

Angela xx

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

Wow, Stephanie! Thanks so much. I was so surprised to receive such an award and you have no idea how that made my day. I'm a fairly new blogger myself so it means a lot to be recognized. Thanks again.

Sandy http://www.cherishedhandmadetreasures.blogspot.com/

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blog! Thank you for the award, I really appreciate it!!!! Henry is very cute!!!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Thanks so very much, Stephanie! I'm so excited and honored for you to have chosen my site! I love your blog too! And... I also heart black and white stripes! : )

Very best,
Amy
http://www.itsmomplicated.com

 
At March 27, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I LOVE your blog :) So fun. Thanks for the sweet comment.

ecwrites.blogspot.com

 
At March 28, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Sara Hickman designs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home