window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/03/when-youre-feeling-blue.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

When You're Feeling Blue...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: When You're Feeling Blue...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

When You're Feeling Blue...


 


Going into Caroline's sunshine (and pink) filled room always cheers me up. I can't help but smile at the overt, over-the-top girly-ness. Though apparently there is not enough pink because she keeps asking, "When is my room going to be pink?"

Above is her much-loved "Pinkie" doll and "Dot blanket," which has been washed so many times it's no longer pink. She has a Linus-like attachment to that blanket - it goes everywhere.

Do your kids have a comfort object? It used to worry me but now I think it's sweet.



P.S. I had planned to join Brynn's Color Collective party but didn't get my act together in time - go check out all of the pretty collections if you have a chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home