window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/03/minty-march-goodness.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Minty March Goodness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Minty March Goodness

Friday, March 2, 2012

Minty March Goodness

I'm always excited when March arrives - it means the cold temps of January and February are (hopefully) behind us. Surely it's a good omen that it was 60 degrees here on March 1. Looking back on the day, I realized I celebrated with some minty green fun.


1. Thursday night is date night and I splurged with my favorite ice cream

2. The perfect polish for March! Couldn't resist getting a manicure with my new Essie Turquoise & Caicos.

3. I bought some gold leaf paint to experiment on making a vase like this one this weekend. Wish me luck!

In fact, I have too many projects for the weekend! What's on your agenda?

P.S. Don't forget to enter our $50 jewelry giveaway and $50 infinity scarf giveaway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home