window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-love-you-mom-in-bag.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

"I Love You Mom" in a Bag

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: "I Love You Mom" in a Bag

Monday, March 12, 2012

"I Love You Mom" in a Bag

 
Who needs a fun DIY idea for Mother's Day? Last week I started making several little gifts for my mom - a sugar body scrub, bubble bath, wrapped candles. I wasn't sure how to package them until I remembered my mom is always in need of a bag.

So I dressed up a canvas tote, added some magazines, snacks and pretty polish. And, voila -

"I Love You Mom!" in a bag!

 
The yellow was inspired by some lovely crochet thread I thrifted. To me, yellow is such a happy, cheerful color.

My bubble bath recipe ended up be a total dud - no bubbles but it smelled heavenly. So I'm still on the search for a good home recipe if you have one.

Wrapping candles turned out to be an excellent way to pass some TV watching time. I'll share more how-to info later this week.

 
We had a great time in Nashville over the weekend but I'm definitely glad to be home. We'll probably be off schedule for a week from Daylight Savings but yay for more sunlight.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home