window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/08/diy-home-depot-bracelet.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

DIY Home Depot Bracelet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: DIY Home Depot Bracelet

Thursday, August 25, 2011

DIY Home Depot Bracelet


I told you I've been stalking Home Depot. Last time I was there I picked up this metal thingy. I'm sure there's a technical term for it. (Just checked with my dad - it's a hose clamp!)

Its unique industrialness appealed to me. For $1.30, why not? (I also could not resist the 80 cent small version as a ring.)


The best part - it's adjustable! You just turn the little screw to make it as small as you need for your wrist.

To add a bit of color, I weaved in some 1/4 inch ribbon. But I also like it plain.


Glue the ends with E-6000 and clamp to dry.


Now if I can just figure out what to do with the paint chips I pilfered....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home