window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/08/im-buried-under-magazines.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Buried Under Magazines!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: I'm Buried Under Magazines!

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Buried Under Magazines!


I admit it - I am a magazine junkie. It's like a bad episode of Hoarders here at the Gerbers. Magazine stacks are everywhere!

I kid you not that I have more than a dozen magazine subscriptions (thanks to frequent flyer miles I only pay for one - People - but shouldn't since I now have a free subscription for that one too). I am especially bad at airports. Like I need to add 3 heavy magazines to my carry on when I'm already juggling 2 kids and enough snacks to feed an army.

My favorites: People, Allure (not pictured) and RealSimple. These I actually sit down and read.

September Must-Haves: How can you resist the fall fashion issues? I got the most out of InStyle and People StyleWatch.

My ripped out pages are floating around everywhere. Does anyone have a good organization system I can borrow steal?


Anyone else a magazine junkie too? What are your favorites?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home