window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/08/work-metal-outfit-1.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Work the Metal / Outfit 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Work the Metal / Outfit 1

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Work the Metal / Outfit 1


I got a little over excited in the chain section of Home Depot. So this is going to be a 3-part series today of my "work the metal" outfits. Yep, you will be sick of me! I have a new respect for Tyra - posing still feels weird and 3 outfit changes is hard work.

My plan was to spray paint these chains gold. But the spray paint I bought totally faked me out - instead of gold it was silver! Huh? The can top lied to me!

I'm pretty sure the folks at Home Depot think I'm a total nut wandering up and down the aisles, trying plumbing tubes on my arms and ferreting away paint chip cards. To avoid another trip I decided, as Tim Gunn would say, to Make It Work.

The chains come in so many different sizes, weight and styles. My favorite is the long one here. I love it as a necklace but it would also be a great bracelet cut down to the right length. I probably wouldn't wear the bracelet like this - it's too long, but you get the idea.

What do you think - would you wear heavy metal as jewelry?

P.S. It's not even that heavy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home