window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-reading-picks.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer Reading Picks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Summer Reading Picks

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Reading Picks

It's summer reading time! I so love stocking up on books to devour at the beach. I asked my friend Julie to share her favorite books for some inspiration. Julie is a pretty fantastic writer herself, check out her blog Under the Ginkgo Tree. If you want more book picks, check out Lynn's or Claire's. Welcome, Julie!



What's on your bedside table nowThe Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Book you can't wait to read next:  Oh gosh - no idea - whatever I get inspired by?  I read at least a book a week. Is that freaky?!?

Last book you recommended to a friendSarah's Key - fabulous!

Favorite authors:  Madeleine L' Engle, Andrew Greeley, Wendell Berry, Silas House, Pat Conroy

Last book that made you neglect everything else to finishHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Favorite book you read with a book club:  No book clubs for me. Mostly because I haven't had time! Maybe we could start one?!?

Favorite book as a childA Wrinkle in Time by L'Engle. My all-time favorite book is also by L' Engle, A Severed Wasp

Favorite book to give as a giftGoodnight Moon to newborn babies

Magazines you love to subscribe to:  I don't ... therefore, I splurge at the grocery on...

Magazine you love to splurge on at the groceryReal Simple, anything that has a favorite author or actor on the front with something important/slightly meaningful to say!

Thank you, Julie! Tell us what's on your summer reading list ... what books have you loved recently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home