window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/02/thinking-of-spring.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thinking of spring...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Thinking of spring...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thinking of spring...


It's 60 degrees today so I'm ready to ditch the coats and bust out the sandals!

Saw this stripey tunic on Say Yes! to Hoboken and had to have it. I do love me some b&w stripes.

And wouldn't this be the cutest on Caroline? Find it here on Etsy. Post coming soon on cute (and affordable) summer kids clothes.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Susanna said...

Would you please be my personal shopper? :) Not sure I could pull off horizontal stripes though...

 
At February 17, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Stephanie @ henry happened said...

Sure! I love spending other people's money! Puh-leeze - you can pull off any look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home