window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2012/02/colorful-stripes.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Colorful Stripes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Colorful Stripes

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Colorful Stripes

There are two good things about going to the OB every month: 1) hearing baby's heartbeat and 2) reading every magazine I can get my hands on in the waiting room. (This somewhat offsets the trauma of peeing in cup when you can't see over your belly and getting on the scale that hates me.)

After hearing that all is ok with the little guy (yes, it's a boy!), these colorful stripes in March's Ladies Home Journal made my day. Is there anything happier than cheery stripes? I must remember to wear my sequin stripe skirt to next month's visit.

1. J. Crew skirt | 2. H&M skirt | 3. Betsey Johnson pumps | 4. Cesca rope handle purse | 5. Kate Spade iPhone cover

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home