window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/07/small-house-big-style.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Small House, Big Style

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Small House, Big Style

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Small House, Big Style



I have turquoise water and blue skies on the mind - I can.not.wait to get to the beach! And if I had a beach house it would look just like this.

I saw this gorgeous house in Do It Yourself magazine and couldn't decide which page to tear out ... so I just ripped out the whole thing! Can you believe it's only 400 square feet? The crisp white backdrop with the punchy colors makes it feel so light and airy. My new favorite color palette. Plus I'm drawn to the mix of vintage-y country with a bit of modern.

Do you love these colors? Think you could survive in 400 square feet? (I don't think I could!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home