window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-friday-what-made-you-happy-today.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Friday! What Made You Happy Today?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: It's Friday! What Made You Happy Today?

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday! What Made You Happy Today?


I sat down last night after the kiddos were in bed and picked up my computer ... 20 minutes of power left ... plugged in the power cord ... no lovely orange charging light. Uh oh. Fast forward to the morning at the Mac store (where there was a crazy iPad line even at 9am) and the darn thing worked fine. My own personal April Fool's joke? Or was someone trying to tell me to take a break?

Besides having power again, a few things that made me happy this week.

  •  It's Friday and Mark is coming home. Thank the Lord. I realized just how much I rely on him and how much he means to me & this family. Saw this picture of another Caroline with her Daddy here and loved it.
  • Unexpected free time last night to watch Grey's Anatomy go all Glee and read this really good book
  • Savoring my mom's lovely words of wisdom 
  • Finding the good blog party going on here 

What made you happy this week? Leave a comment ... those make my day! 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home