window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/04/grow-herb-garden.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

grow | Herb Garden

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: grow | Herb Garden

Sunday, April 17, 2011

grow | Herb Garden


A little box of happiness from this weekend. I am so excited to have an herb garden this year. It's one of the things I always mean to do each spring and then forget. I already have a few in the ground and am adding a few more lovelies to the garden.


My all time faves are cilantro and basil (2 of each for those). I have to be a bit more intentional about remembering to use & search out recipes for sage and thyme.


But I love mint so I couldn't resist the different types (I had no idea!). Definitely going to have to sample a few variations on the mint julep with these.



I have a few projects planned for these guys this week ... can't wait to share!

What are your favorite herbs? Any growing tips or recipes you love?

P.S. Please don't forget to vote for us here. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home