window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/06/skin-care-tip-of-week-guest-mom-lindsay.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Skin Care Tip of the Week - Guest Mom Lindsay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: Skin Care Tip of the Week - Guest Mom Lindsay

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Skin Care Tip of the Week - Guest Mom Lindsay

Our guest mom Lindsay is back with a fabulous skin care tip! And check out her Cool Mom secrets here.


I am a licensed esthetician and I LOVE helping people feel confident about their skin.

Exfoliating your skin will help prevent acne, refine your complexion, tighten your pores and keep your skin looking radiant and smooth.

Have you ever walked into a Sephora or a drug store and felt totally overwhelmed because there were SO many choices? Skincare shopping can be intimidating. I tend to get all flustered when I am faced with more than three choices, so unless I know EXACTLY what I need to get I avoid these places.

Today I am going to share with you a little secret natural exfoliator that you most likely already own.

Baking Soda

Baking Soda is the PERFECT exfoliator. It has just the right amount of grain to remove the dead skin cells and give your skin the ultimate glow! I promise you wont be disappointed.

Add a teaspoon of baking soda to favorite cleanser and mix. Exfoliate your face for about three minutes and rinse. Your skin will feel SO soft and refreshed.

Is that so refreshingly easy (and cheap)? Thank you so much Lindsay! Check out all of her skin care tips at Delighted Momma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home