happy | Weekend Loving
Happy Sunday everyone! The weekend has gotten away from me - Gigi and Papa are visiting and we've been busy with birthday parities and trips to the art festival and Costco.
A few things that made me happy this week...
- I really got into the royal wedding at the last minute. Loved the dress and all of the fabulous hats. What did you think of Beatrice and Eugenia?
- I look forward to the Cherokee Park Art Festival every year just so I can see these floral prints. I want all of them, but especially the poppies.
- Caroline moved into her big girl bed last night!
- These clever DIYs - I've already knocked off one!
- And stop by Craftaholics Anonymous - I'm guest posting!
A few of my posts this week, in case you missed them...
- The cutest children's clothes - and a giveaway!
- I made my own Derby hat
- Another Goodwill makeover - turning a campaign desk green!
- Would still love your advice on making mom friends
What made you happy this week? Leave a comment, those make my day! :)