window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/01/yep-im-goop-girl.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

First Came Caroline . . .

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: First Came Caroline . . .

Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Came Caroline . . .

And then 2 1/2 years later Henry happened . . . and my life turned upside down.

I left a six-figure, highly competitive, highly frenetic job to tackle the daily grind of school runs and dinner prep. After torturing myself with preschool playdates and nap schedules, my brain began to melt.

Don't get me wrong; I've never regretted my decision to stay with the little ones. They make me laugh every day. But this blog is dedicated to keeping creativity, curiosity and learning alive in the midst of crazy home life. I love learning from other strong, intelligent & successful women ~ they are my inspiration for creating a life filled with confidence, passion & authenticity.

I will be adding posts every week covering new things I'm obsessed with, curious about, or struggling with. 



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home