window.location.replace("http://henryhappened.com/?b2w=http://henryhappened.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-style-family-jewels.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

My Style | Family Jewels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
henry happened: My Style | Family Jewels

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Style | Family Jewels


When my Grandmother passed away I received several pieces of her jewelry. I love wearing them - she had such great style. I'll always remember her dressed to the nines with creamy pink lipstick and white poufy hair.

I pinned her beautiful, sparkly bug pin to my thrifted necklace to represent her at last weekend's family reunion. It would have been way cuter with the polka dot dress I had planned to wear. Then I remembered we would be in the car for about 5 hours. On second thought....
  • Shirt: Hot & Delicious (love that name!) from my new favorite Louisville shop
  • Pants: LOFT, ages ago
  • Jewelry: Necklace thrifted, Pin from my Grandmother. Bracelets, Tiffany and Home Depot.
  • Purse: Thrifted

Yep, I'm standing in the mulch.


My far away dreamy look :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home